- Diseases which Make You Feel Breathless: What are They?
- Advair: Quick Review of Ingredients
- Don’t Depend On Your Inhaler: One Spray for 12 Hours Effect
- Does Everybody Can Take Advair?
- Advair for Children: Things You Should Be Aware of
- What Should You Know about Side Reaction?
- Advair Diskus and Advair HFA: What’s the Difference?
- Let’s Compare the Prices: How Much People Pay for Advair in the World
- Advair: The Connection between Price and Dose. Is There Any?
- Good News: Advair Patients Have No Season Complications
- Advair: Is the Prescription Required?
- Is There Generic Variant for Advair Diskus?
- How to Buy Advair Online Safe?
- Other Meds from Asthma at Canadian Pharmacy
- Cut Down Expenses together with Canadian Pharmacy
- Useful Tips for Asthmatics
- What Is Normal for Asthma and What Is not
- How and Where to Keep The Drugs?
Do you gasp for breath each time you want to do something or go somewhere? Stop your sufferings. Forget about those troubles together with Advair!
Modern postindustrial world is full of innovative wonders. Scientists try to reduce the impact of factories, cars and plants on air but the results are not as successful as wanted. It leads to the increasing number of people who start suffering from breathing problems. Sad statistics shows that every 10th city dweller has asthma. Due to unhealthy food, work in the badly aired places, stress and air pollution more and more people turn to their physicians complaining of having breathing difficulties. In 2008 nearly each second patient had a severe asthma attack but because of lack of required medicines only few of them were helped. Some people died because of it in 2007. In addition, clinical findings say that 5% of all adults and 10% of adolescents and children have asthma. Unfortunately, this disease cannot be treated completely. The patients try to get rid of symptoms only. Doctors usually prescribe inhalers that are filled with the substance. This substance is sprayed directly into airways and makes the process of breathing easier.
There are two types of bronchodilators:
- Those which should be taken often or in case of asthma attack
- Those which are taken regularly and work longer but their effect is noticed in more than 30 minutes. They are not used in case of sudden lack of breath.
Advair belongs to the second type of bronchodilators. It contains two active components that let humans live without asthma and COPD (the abbreviation of disease called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) symptoms longer. Advair is considered to be one of the best treatments that cause less serious outcomes.
Diseases which Make You Feel Breathless: What are They?
The molecules (cytokines, leukotrienes and histamine) contribute to mucus increase. It blockades the airways. As the result, people can’t breathe normally. That’s why the treatments must have anti-inflammation effect.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease resembles asthma but has more serious outcomes. It can be of different types. Professionals can call it emphysema or chronic bronchitis. What does it mean for a patient? It means that very soon he or she won’t be able to do various work. It will be not easy to go up the steps or carry some things without severe cough followed by sputum production. Sometimes the cough will be so strong that a person will start choking. This disease is typical for people who are used to smoke a lot or spend many hours in a dusty and full of fumes or chemicals rooms daily. The symptoms are the same like that of asthma that’s why without doctor’s analyses it is not recommended to begin the medication. Today doctors can only treat symptoms, prevent acute exacerbations and disease progression. It is usually done with the help of antibiotics, specific exercises and bronchodilators.
Advair Diskus Inhaler: Quick Review of Ingredients
Doctors call this medicine 250/50 due to the amount of its active components: Fluticasone propionate and Salmeterol xinafoate. It is an average dosage. The lowest is 100/50mg and the biggest is 500/50mg. Why did the creators decide to combine these two elements in one device? The reason is in the mechanism of action. To let patients breathe without problems it is necessary to relax the airway muscles and lessen the chance to inflame respiratory system. The first ingredient prevents inflammation and the second improves breathing by muscle relaxation.
Don’t Depend On Your Inhaler: One Spray for 12 Hours Effect
Asthma and COPD are very irritating diseases that make you feel uncomfortable in a public place. You must carry your inhaler always in your pocket or bag in case of sudden attack. Advair was created to simplify your life. It must be taken not oftener than two times day! So if you leave it at home and go to the cinema, you may feel sure that you’ll feel great without it. It is recommended to take it at one and the same time to let the body get adapted to it. The other advantage is that it won’t be damaged or spoiled under the influence of sunrays, heat or abnormal dampness as it happens to usual inhalers (they are used once in 3-4 hours and should be always at your fingertips).
Does Everybody Can Take Advair?
Before you decide to buy Advair, you are to know all precautions which may not allow you to use the medicine.
- Don’t take the medicine if you are allergic to its ingredients
- Do not use the drugs without doctor’s control.
- This medicine won’t be effective in case you can have unexpected asthma or COPD attack caused by stress, allergy or other factors.
- Allergy to some food or drinks can prevent you from Advair usage.
- Patients who suffer from increased blood pressure or heart problems take a risk while using this drug.
- If you have some infection, you are not to take the drugs.
- People with weak immune system may have problems with Advair use.
- Avoid the drugs if you have tremor, seizure or epilepsy
- This drug is forbidden for you in case of diabetes or glaucoma
- Don’t forget to inform your health adviser about your thyroid or liver problems
- Advair should be avoided in case of osteoporosis or tuberculosis.
- Do not smoke while taking Advair.
- Lack of vitamin D and calcium may lead to osteoporosis in the period of medication.
Advair for Children: Things You Should Be Aware of
There are two types of Advair. You can find Advair Diskus (named due to its shape) and Advair HFA. You should know that children under 4 years old are not allowed to take Advair Diskus. Those who are less than 12 must not to take Advair HFA. Neither doctors nor scientists know exactly about the influence of the drug on a child in the mother’s womb. There is not enough information about Advair impact on mother’s breast milk. So, if you are carrying a baby or feed your child with breasts, inform your health adviser about it.
One more important thing that you should be aware of is the height changes. If you see that your child’s height doesn’t correspond to the norm (more or less than required), see a doctor. The height must be measured regularly during the medication.
What Should You Know about Side Reaction?
Every serious medicine has side effects. If you see that your organism has some strange reaction to Advair, go to the hospital and share the information with your doctor.
The patients have noticed the following side effects:
- Allergy to fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate (it can be revealed through problematic breathing, hives or throat, tongue, lips and face swelling, rash)
- Pain in the bones
- Pain in muscles
- Cough that won’t stop
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Irritation of throat
- Patches in the throat or mouth (generally they are white)
- Infection (because of weak organism)
- Low level of adrenalin (you can recognize it by general tiredness, low level of blood pressure, sickness, vomiting, exhaustion)
- Pneumonia in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (they may notice mucus color change, severe cough, fever, breathing difficulties)
- Cardiovascular problems (high blood pressure, chest pain, irregular heartbeat)
- Vision problems
- Voice changes
- Bone weakening
Do not postpone your visit to the doctor if you notice some of about mentioned side reactions. It may lead to health complications or even death.
Advair Diskus and Advair HFA: What’s the Difference?
There are two types of Advair: Advair Diskus and Advair HFA. Advair Diskus main components are produced in the shape of powder and placed in measured doses in a special round-shaped inhaler without a spacer. Advair HFA main ingredients are produced in the shape of aerosol in a cylinder-shaped inhaler.
Right Use=100% Effect
A great number of people suffered from side effects because of incorrect Advair usage.
Here are the main rules that should be followed by everyone who take this drug.
- If you have never used such an inhaler before, ask your health adviser to show you the way it must be used.
- The process of the inhaler use is to be shown to children by a health adviser or adults. Several first times of Advair use should be done under the control of those who know the rules.
- The dose should be told you by your health provider.
- The drugs can be taken once or twice a day. Do not take additional dose. Your doctor has made analyses and knows the exact dose you must take.
- The period between each dose lasts for 12 hours.
- A dose means one inhalation
- Make a schedule and follow it. Try not to shift the time of dose taking.
- If you have forgotten to take the medicines, do not take it at all. You may reduce their effect.
- Do not take a double dose. You may get overdosed.
- In case of overdose, turn to the nearest hospital.
- Inform your doctor about the drugs you take together with Advair. Their components should not be the same or belong to the same type.
- Don’t stop or continue the medication on your own! Only your doctor can decide the period of drugs usage.
- Don’t take Advair if you have unexpected asthma or COPD attack. There are other types of inhalers which help in that case.
- Keep your inhaler clean and dry.
Let’s Compare the Prices: How Much People Pay for Advair in the World
It’s a well-known fact that different countries have different prices. Some people even order the pills from another continent because they are cheaper there even together with the delivery. Advair has its analogues in other countries. The drugs have other name but the same components like fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate. Let’s see the variation of prices and names in Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Japan and India.
|Name of the product||Country||Price||Dose|
|Canada||From $49 to $80
From $100 to $212
|Advair Diskus||United States of America||From $401 to $462
From $352 to $383
|120 blisters (no coupon)
120 blisters (with coupon)
|Seretide||United Kingdom||From $48 to $80
From$100 to $150
|Germany||From €30 to €34
From€45 to €58
|Seretide Accuhaler||India||From 795 to 954||60 blisters|
Scientists say that the price varies because of consumer demand and the number of sick people. The more asthmatics are there in the county, the highest the price is.
Advair: The Connection between Price and Dose. Is There Any?
Everyone wants to have discounts and coupons. They let people economize and buy more things for the same sum of money. Everybody knows that when you buy several items at once, you may get a discount. The same happens to drugs. When you buy one inhaler, for example, you pay nearly 49 dollars in Canada. It is approximately 80 cent per one blister. If you are going to buy a larger inhaler for 180 blisters, you’ll pay 55 cents per blister. So you save 25 cents on each blister and 45 dollars in general. So you may see that the more you buy the more you get.
Good News: Advair Patients Have No Season Complications
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology has presented interesting information about patients who used Advair regularly. The American scientists observed patients with asthma and COPD in different seasons of the year.
As a rule, people have acute condition of disease in autumn and spring. During these six months the level of hospitalization of patients with asthma attack is really high.
Some doctors were surprised not to observe people who took Advair among the patients. After some analyses and experiments they came to conclusion that those who used Advair once in 12 hours during summer and winter months were likely not to be hospitalized because of exacerbation.
Advair: Is the Prescription Required?
The analysis of several online pharmacies’ work in different counties showed that the prescription is required. Only few of them sell the product without it. What is the matter? The reason is that people must be examined at hospitals to know what their diagnosis is. The improvement of health state is possible only in case of right medication. Asthma is a long-term breathing disease. Only professional help and high-quality medicines may save a person. The medication starts with the medical history. Without exact information and medical tests people can start the treatment in a wrong way. Instead of cough they can treat asthma and vice versa. In both cases they will feel worse and get the complications.
Is There Generic Variant for Advair Diskus?
Asthma is a very serious health disorder that doesn’t let people lead a normal way of life. Patients spend huge sums trying to get rid of the symptoms at least for some period of time. A lot of them complain that their insurance cannot cover their medical expenses. Some of them have to use the inhaler once a day because they cannot afford two times usage. Americans have to pay 5-7 dollars a day to breathe! Now let’s multiply: $7·$365=$2555 a year. That’s why a great number of patients wait for generic variant of Advair. Generics have the same formula, great effect and lower price. Their production can save the lives of millions. Unfortunately, there are no generic variants approved by FDA.
There are two reasons:
- The patent on Advair has not yet expired to get the permission to create generics.
- Their quality is to be tested by FDA.
They say that first generic Advair is expected in 2017. For now we have a great number of other medicines from asthma but still sometimes not as effective as Advair.
How to Buy Advair Online Safe?
All the customers want to by medicines of high quality because this is the basis of their health. Sometimes local drugstores run out of the drugs you need. That’s why you are to move from one drugstore to another trying to find what you need. You waste your time, efforts, and nerves. What for? You can avoid all that troubles together with online pharmacies. There you require access to the Internet and few minutes. Online drugstore allows its clients to read the information about the drugs, look through the testimonials, check the prices and order everything easy and quickly. How to buy Advair online safely?
There are five excellent recommendations concerning a good online drugstore:
- Check its rating
- Read the testimonials to know whether the products are up to standard
- Try to find someone who belongs to regular customers and ask him/her about the service
- Compare the prices with other online drugstores
- First, order some cheap drugs. If the pharmacy is a fake, you won’t lose much and will be sure that this drugstore is not reliable. If everything is OK, then it’s your online pharmacy.
Other Meds from Asthma at Canadian Pharmacy Online
Sometimes Advair turns to be not effective at the first stages of medication. It concerns unexpected worsening. When a person starts feeling worse he/she needs medicine to stop that fit of coughing or choking. Advair is not helpful here. You need other drugs which can act quickly. Canadian pharmacy online www.mycanadianpharmacyrx.com offers a variety of drugs which can let you breathe freely. When people have some disease, they want also to know about the expenses.
Here is the list of other medicines from asthma and COPD at Canadian pharmacy, their shape and price:
|Name of the Product||Shape of Production||Active ingredient(s)||Price|
|Prednisolone||Pills||Prednisolone||$1,49 per 40mg pill
$1,31 per 20mg pill
$1,04 per 10 mg pill
$0,68 per 5mg pill
|Pills||Methylprednisolone||$3,29 per 32mg pill
$1,35 per 16mg pill
$1,04 per 8mg pill
$1,15 per 4mg pill
|Singulair||Tablets||montelukast sodium||$2,34 per 10mg tablet
$2,22 per 5mg tablet
$1,17 per 4mg tablet
|Symbicort||Inhaler||micronized budesonide and micronized formoterol fumarate dihydrate||$112,95 (400/12mcg)
|Dexamethasone||Pills||Dexamethasone||$0,86 per 0,5mg pill
$1,22 per 1mg pill
|Theophylline||Pills||Theophylline||$1,19 per 600mg pill
$1,08 per 400mg pill
Some of the drugs are prescribed together with others for a better effect. More information about them you can find here.
The price changes depending on the number of pills or inhalers and the dose. The more you buy the more you economize.
Cut Down Expenses together with Canadian Pharmacy
The best way to save money on medicines is to choose a good drugstore. What does it mean? A good drugstore takes care of its clients and sells drugs of high quality. Canadian pharmacy can become your true friend in drug selection.
It has a great number of preferences that will surprise you:
- Discounts and coupons for regular clients
- Great choice of various medicines
- Interesting and informative articles about medication, drug usage, ways of improving health state and other wise recommendations
- Online consultation works without rest not to let you feel abandoned with your problem
- Online consultants are professionals who will help you find solution of your problem
- You have no time limit while using online consultation
- Delivery system is quick and reliable
- You can perform the order in few minutes. It is simple and very comfortable
- Canadian pharmacy www.mycanadianpharmacyrx.com offer Regular Airmail delivery within three weeks and Express Courier delivery via USPS which takes not more than two weeks
- The products can be shipped to any country in the world
- Free delivery insurance in case of $200 order and more. If the order costs less, the insurance will be only up to 5 dollars.
- The clients can keep their health problem in secret because everything is sent anonymously
- Using search field on Canadian website you can easily find the drugs you need
- All generic drugs sold there are of high quality and approved by Food and Drug Administration
- The packaging is good. You may not worry about the product.
Useful Tips for Asthmatics
The more you know the fewer problems you’ll have.
- More than 300 million people in the whole world have breathing difficulties, so you are not alone with that trouble
- You can communicate with other patients to study your health condition
- You can control your disease with the help of your doctor’s recommendations
- At the beginning of medication you’ll have to see your doctor every 4 or 6 months, then the visits will be rare because you’ll know what to do in different cases
- You can have a diary where you will write down the things which provoke asthma attacks, the best way of treatment, necessary information about your medical history, etc.
- Following all the recommendations you’ll be lucky to prevent asthma attacks
- Take drugs even if you feel great because it protects your lungs and bronchi
- Allergy and asthma are tightly connected
- Make several tests to identify the things you have allergy to (dust, animals, plants, various smells, etc.)
What Is Normal for Asthma and What Is not
It is time when you feel well and have no such symptoms like sneeze, cough, wheeze, pain in chest. At this period of time you can easily cope with your daily tasks. You just take your medicines and do not worry about anything.
It is a period when you feel worse. You have tightness in your chest, sneeze, cough, wheeze and can even wake up at night because of lack of breath. You can perform only easy tasks. Very often the inhalers of quick action are used.
It is the worst period. You choke, your medicines don’t work. It is unbelievably hard for you to do something. It means that it’s high time to go to the hospital and get medical help.