Coupon for Nexium at My Canadian Pharmacy Rx
Nexium (esomeprazole) is a popular drug used for the treatment of erosions in the course of reflux oesophagitis, as well as preventing of reflux esophagitis symptoms reappearing and symptomatic treatment of reflux oesophagitis. It is also used in the treatment of duodenal ulcer or peptic ulcer caused by infection with Helicobacter pylori bacteria, as well as ulcers of the stomach brought on byf non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Nexium can also be prescribed by doctor in order to prevent gastric and duodenal ulcers in the course of NSAID therapy in individuals from risk group.
Generic form of Nexium contains the same medicinal ingredient, which is esomeprazole, available in the same pharmacological forms as the brand preparation. Produced by non-developer pharmaceutical companies, generic Nexium costs a fraction of the price imposed for the brand drug. My Canadian Pharmacy Rx deals exclusively with reputable generic drug manufacturers, ensuring that the customers get nothing but the top quality generic Nexium pills for an economic price, which can be further reinforced with Nexium coupon addressed below.
Nexium (esomeprazole) is designed to be taken by mouth, before a meal, swallowed whole without chewing or crushing in the mouth. IIn case of difficulty swallowing the tablet, you can dissolve it in half a cup of still water. Do not dissolve in any other liquid, as the gastric acid sheath may be damaged; this can lead to a premature dissolution of the protective coating of pellets So prepared solution, with visible beads, drink within 30 minutes, undissolved bits should be swallowed whole. Consult your prescriber for individual instructions as for the doses and posology pattern. The effects of Nexium in children have not received proper studying, so its use in minors is prohibited.
Here are general guidelines for Nexium dosage in main patient groups:
- In adults and teenagers over 12 years of age, for GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) treatment, take Nexium 40 mg once a day over the course of 4 weeks. In case after the first course of therapy esophagitis does not heal or symptoms persist, another course of similar duration of esomeprazole treatment is recommended. For prolonged maintenance treatment after GERD treatment in order to prevent reoccurrence, Nexium 20 mg is taken once a day. To relieve the symptoms of GERD, Nexium 20 mg is used once a day in the absence of esophagitis. In case after 4 weeks of therapy the symptoms still cannot be controlled, it is necessary to re-examine the patient. After eliminating the symptoms, you can continue taking Emaner’s drug on demand. Take Nexium 20 mg once a day if symptoms occur. Patients taking NSAIDs from the risk group for gastric or duodenal ulcers are not recommended on-demand treatment.
- In adult patients with stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer Nexium is used as part of antibacterial therapy aimed at eliminating Helicobacter pylori from the body, Nexium 20 mg is taken twice a day alongside with other drugs (as a rule, amoxicillin and clarithromycin) over the course of 1-2 weeks. In patients on a long-term NSAIDs treatment for healing of gastric ulcer associated with taking NSAIDs Nexium is taken in doses of 40 mg to 80 mg as determined by prescriber during a period of 4 to 8 weeks. For prevention of gastric / duodenal ulcer, Nexium is taken in the doses of 20 mg – 40 mg in patients from risk group undergoing NSAIDs therapy once daily.
- Prolonged prophylaxis of recurrent bleeding recurrences from peptic ulcers (after intravenous use of drugs that reduce the secretion of the gastric glands calls for Nexium 40 mg once a day during 4 weeks after the beginning of intravenous prophylaxis of repeated bleeding.
- In individuals with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions characterized by increased gastric secretion, including idiopathic hypersecretion the initial dose of Nexium 40 mg twice a day. Prescriber will determine the exact dosage individually based on the clinical picture of the patient. The disease in most patients is controlled by taking the drug at a dose of 80 to 160 mg / day. If you need to use Nexium in doses that exceed 80 mg / day, the daily dose can be split in two takings.
- Patients with renal dysfunction do not require dose adjustments. The experience with esomeprazole in patients with severe kidney insufficiency is limited; therefore, when prescribing the drug, such patients should be careful. Violation of the function of the liver. Patients with mild or moderate impairment of hepatic function are not required to change the dose. In severe liver insufficiency, Nexium dose should not exceed 20 mg daily. Patients of advanced age are not required to adjust the dose.
Sometimes Nexium should be administration through a nasogastric tube.
When prescribing the drug through the nasogastric tube it is necessary:
- Open the capsule and pour the contents of the capsule into a special syringe. Add 25 ml of drinking water and about 5 ml of air to the syringe. For some probes, it may be required to dilute the preparation in 50 ml of still water in order to prevent the probe from clogging with pellets found inside the capsule.
- After the addition of water, immediately shake the syringe until a suspension is obtained.
- Make sure that the tip is not clogged (pushing slightly on the piston, holding the syringe in the position with the tip up).
- Insert the tip of the syringe into the probe, holding the preparation upward.
- Shake the syringe and turn it with the tip down. Immediately introduce 5-10 ml of dissolved drug into the probe. After the injection of the solution, return the syringe to its previous position and shake (the syringe should be held up by the tip to avoid clogging the tip).
- Again, lower the syringe with the tip down and insert another 5-10 ml of solution into the probe. Repeat the procedure until the syringe is empty.
- If the remainder of the preparation is in the form of a sludge in the syringe: fill the syringe with 25 ml of water and 5 ml of air and repeat the procedures described in paragraphs 5 and 6. For some probes, 50 ml of drinking water may be needed for this purpose.
Coupon for Generic Nexium
Generic Nexium is as economical solution as you can possibly find, but Canadian Pharmacy www.mycanadianpharmacyrx.com does not stop at that. On this page, you will find your Nexium discount code ready to be used, alongside with other coupons for popular drugs that will shrink their price to a laughable matter.
This is a one-time offer for Nexium and a choice of other drugs as to be found on the current page. However, there is no need to feel time-pressed or overwhelmed: there is no expiry date for Nexium discount codes, and you are free to redeem them any time you like. You can also find codes to more discounts from Canadian Pharmacy in your email provided that you are a subscriber to our service. If not, you are always certain to find them on the main page of our resource. Find further instructions on how to redeem your coupon for Nexium in the paragraphs below.
This is how you redeem your Nexium coupon
A code for Nexium discount that can be found on this page (or any other page of Canadian Pharmacy website, for that matter), or a discount code to Nexium / other Canadian Pharmacy drugs that comes from our newsletter, can be used during any shopping spree of yours. Next time you place an order with Canadian Pharmacy, enter the code in the respective field at the checkout page. If the coupon code only concerns Nexium, it is only Nexium whose price will be refreshed. Contrariwise, the entire subtotal will be automatically recalculated. There is no need to refresh the page; the new subtotal will appear as you proceed with the checkout.
Nexium discount coupon can be only used with a single purchase. However, if your refills on this drug call for more coupons for Nexium on a regular basis, please let us know about it via email. We will be happy to generate a new discount Nexium code for you to avail of during your furore shopping instances with Canadian Pharmacy.